Tuesday, September 13, 2011

End of summer...Beginning of a new family!


















We have had such a wonderful summer. We have been to Colorado (without Parker), Syracuse, Cape Cod and spent the majority of the time at Sacandaga Lake, where we have our boat and spent last summer as well. Our lake house for the summer was wonderful, just a short walk from the lake and our boat. We had lot of friends and family visit and had such a great time. It was a wonderful place for me to rest my tired pregnant body and watch Parker grow even more!

The best thing this summer was watching Parker grow and learn more. He talks very well and has been using full sentences for the past couple of weeks. Some of his favorite sentences are the following:

"I do it. I do it."
"I coming! I coming!"
"I see it! I see it!"
"I love YOU!"
"No, I don't do it."
"I cook. Pasta?"
"I running!"
"I marching!"
"I jumping!"

Also, Parker has developed an affinity for donuts this summer. Yesterday he asked me, "Cook, doughnut? Please?" We might have to discontinue the doughnut consumption!

I have attached some of our favorite summer photos. Parker had a lot of fun with many of his cousins this summer (he has 15 of them!). He loves all of his cousins to much and they are all so good to him.

And now the big change of the Fall. In two days, our family grows into a family of four. I can't believe it. Parker seems to be ready for the change. He picked out a present for his new brother or sister, talks about him/her a lot and has been reading a book about being a big brother. We can't wait to meet him or her. It's been such a long wait, and the whole family is so curious!

We will post pictures of our new addition probably sometime this weekend!

Happy September!


No comments:

Post a Comment