Friday, February 12, 2010

2 Month Photoshoot!!!

I dressed Parker up in his Sunday's best and did a little photoshoot for his 2 month pictures. It went relatively well I would say. What do you think??

What the %^&$# do you have me in this stupid seat for???

I don't care what she says I am not smiling.


Whatever, this photoshoot in lame.


What? Did you say I get a bottle after this??? Awesome!!


When do I get that bottle?


By my estimation, you have been taking pictures for ten minutes. Give it a rest, Ma.
Go get me a bottle.

(After bottle) Now, we're talkin'!



Hey, what about another bottle after these pictures?

So, Parker has been all smiles this week. He started just doing it in his sleep and sometimes randomly, but now if you talk to him, you can undoubtedly get him to smile. He likes particularly the voice his Dad uses when he sings his own original songs titled "Your Mother Wears a Turtleneck" and "The Poop is Coming Out."

I can't believe Parker is two months old already!! Time is FLYing!

No comments:

Post a Comment